Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Nutcracker

Yesterday I was fortunate enough to see The Nutcracker Ballet at Lincoln Center. It was an early Birthday gift to myself. The Nutcracker is one of my favorite ballets so I wanted to see it before the season was over. The performance was wonderful, what really stood out to me other than the dancing were the costumes and sets which were done beautifully. Here are just a few photos I took whilst there.


So pretty especially during the winter time


Beautiful theater, I was on the second tier 


I could see the orchestra pretty close

The first floor, I like how it looks like a set in this photo 


Big beautiful statutes

The Nutcracker, a ballerina and Mother Ginger (not featured)


The fountain outside of Lincoln Center

Pretty Christmas tree across the street from Lincoln Center

Chuck Bass!

What I wore: Cobalt blue skater dress from Express here , I paired it with a black blazer(but a cardigan would have worked better), a black patent belt, black tights and black flats from asos here


No comments:

Post a Comment