Thursday, April 25, 2013

APRIL VEGANCUTS

Another month has past and I am back with an unboxing post of my April Vegancuts box. If you are interested in any of the products included in this month's box the company's website are linked for each one. If you wanted more information on Vegancuts you can click here.


My opened vegancuts box

Chocolate Protein Powder by 22 days Nutritional

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Nirvana by 22 Days Nutritional

Roasted Peppers & Artichoke Bruschetta by Milas

Grapefruit Lip Balm by Meow Meow Tweet

Green Olives in Lemon juice &Garlic by Oloves

Cheddar Vegan Cheese by Chicago Vegan Foods

Hazelnut Herbal Tea by Teeccino

Parmesan Style Cheese by Parmela

Popcorn by Skinny Pop

Sweet Potato flavored Tortilla Chips by Food Should Taste Good

A coupon for Beyond Meat


Products I like/Looking forward to try
  • The Popcorn  was one of the items that I tried at The Green Festival this past weekend and liked so finding it in this month's box was a pleasant surprise.
  • The coupon for Beyond Meat was another nice surprise because I purchased their southwestern style Chik'n recently and was looking forward to repurchasing it
  • Finding Teese Vegan cheese was very exciting, I have been wanting to try their cheese for sometime. It melts very well and would work great for a grilled cheese!
  • Although my brother ate most of it I did try the Sweet Potato flavored tortilla chips and liked them well enough. It has a hint of sweet potato, not to overpowering.
Products I am undecided on/Don't really care for
  • I wasn't exactly thrilled by both Protein items from 22 nutritional only because I don't usually use protein powders or eat protein bars. I already have a few protein bars stocked up from previous boxes and have yet to try any of them. 
  • The products I was the most disappointed in was Oloves only because I do not like olives. I gave them to my sister who likes olives and lemon, thinking she would like them but she did not. She described them as being greasy.
  • I'm curious to see what the Red pepper and artichoke spread tastes but I am hesitant at the same time. 
  • I normally don't like tea but seeing the Teecino Herbal coffee piqued my interest. I have yet to find a tea that I like but since this has hints of carob and hazelnuts I am looking towards to trying it.


All in all I am really glad with the products that I received in this month's box. In comparison to the boxes I have received in previous month's I am most likely to use the majority of the items included. I really think vegancuts is a great subscription service that always try's to include a variety of different products each month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment