Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March Conscious Box Unboxing

Another month has come gone and I have a new post on my March conscious box. This is just an unboxing since I received it a few days ago and haven't had the opportunity to try anything in the box yet. This months items were interesting and much different than last months which was nice to get some variety. There was a mix between edible items and other products.


A full size dark chocolate espresso bar from Earnest Eats

A full size apple pecan quinoa,chia and millet food bar from Two Degrees

A full size wheat grass shot by Agro labs

A sample size of 70% dark chocolate square by Sweetriot

A packet of raw shelled hemp seeds by Manitoba Harvest

2 packets of of organic Herbal tea in the flavor Very Berry by Stash

A small sample of a sleep perfume

A packet of natural cleaning soap from Better Life

A small sample of essential oils by Ancient Essense

A package of 10 Disposable iPhone sleeves by Chef Sleeve

Outside of the essential oils and the tea I actually will use the remainder of the items in the box. Like I said there were a variety of different products in this box and I'm excited to see what they include next month. If you are interested in seeing reviews on the items in these boxes let me know in the comments below and I will happily do them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment