Sunday, March 3, 2013

NYC Vegetarian Food Festival: Vegancuts Mystery Bag

Yesterday I attended the Vegetarian food festival, and along with receiving some free samples I also bought a few things. One of the companies in attendance were vegancuts who had a mystery bag that you could buy for $20. Since I was very happy with my last vegancuts box I decided to buy it. Below are the pictures of everything included. I haven't tried anything yet but will within the next week or so.

Everything out of the bag

Cute little button


Ultima were at the festival so I had a chance to try their replenisher's before hand, I was glad to find a sample in the bag
Totally unexpected to get a gift card but still much appreciated





I was so happy to see this included in the bag because I have been wanting one

Same gummy candies that were in their box but these are sours


All in all I'm glad that I did purchase their mystery bag because they included a lot of products I had never heard of or tried. They also included a sticker of willtravelforveganfood . I would recommend signing up for their monthly subscription if you haven't already!

If your interested in seeing what kind of things I picked up at the Vegetarian Festival stay tuned for my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment