Sunday, October 23, 2011

Making Changes

I have been thinking of putting up some inspirational quotes onto my bedroom walls. I want to see them every time upon waking and have them remind me of what I should be focused on. I'm still not sure if I want the quotes to encompass the entirety of one wall or just part of it. Today I took the time out to pick some quotes but the challenge is narrowing them down to pick the ones that embody my journey. Here are some I want to share:

"Every ceiling,when reached, becomes a floor, upon which one walks as a matter of course and prescriptive right."


"It is not enough to take steps which may some day lead to a goal; each step must be itself a goal and a step likewise."


"In absence of clearly defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily acts of trivia."


"There is no failure except in no longer trying."


"Disappointments are to the soul what thunderstorms are to the air."


"Experience is the child of thought, and thought is the child of action."



No comments:

Post a Comment