Sunday, October 23, 2011

Vegan Diet:Day 5

My appetite hasn't been very big today, It might be because I feel a little sick I think. I skipped breakfast this morning, because I wasn't hungry or feeling that great. Then after giving my cat a bath I ate a cupful of cherries and relaxed until lunch time. For lunch I hate some rice,beans and avocado. I just looove avocados, although today I couldn't eat more than a small slice. I basically only drink water all day long so that doesn't really change. Anyway for dinner I wanted to make some seasoned potatoes, and thought I would try to use a pressure cooker to cook them. This was my first time ever using one and I left it cooking too long I guess, so I ended up with very soft potatoes. I ended up having to make some mashed potatoes with it instead. Not exactly what I was looking for but it sated my hunger. 

I forgot that I couldn't use milk so instead I used some 
water to help make it creamier,adding butter also.

They came out creamy enough.
I made some seitan with some garlic,paprika,
basil,salt and pepper.
I cooked some broccoli and lightly seasoned it with
 lemon,salt and pepper. Then I cut up a little avocado 
and seasoned it just like the broccoli. 


And so that was my dinner,accompanied by a bottle of water of course. I ended up eating only have of the avocados but ate the rest. Hopefully I don't feel as crummy tomorrow so that I can cook something more challenging.


No comments:

Post a Comment