Sunday, December 25, 2011

Birthday Meal

I went out to a Vegan Restaurant for my birthday and I wanted to share pictures of my delicious meal. I went to a restaurant called Red Bamboo in the city, it was my first time being there and I'm happy I picked that place. My sister ordered some mock pork chops with veggies and I ordered chicken parm with a side of brown rice. Then for desert we split a pumpkin cheesecake, and OMG was it so good.


Waiting for our food



Breaded "Pork chops" with a side of vegetables and corn mashed potatoes

Chicken Parmesan with garlic bread and a side of brown rice. Look at that serving! I gave one of the chickens and breads to my sister it was just too much food.

Pumpkin cheesecake=DELICIOUS! We were so full after our meal but I've been dying to try vegan cheesecake so we split it. It was so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment