Sunday, December 11, 2011

Green Veggie Pasta

After a trip to target I stumbled upon the grocery section that now sells Asian products. I'm always on the lookout for new foods to try out to expand my menu options. I'm not a pasta fan but when I read it was veggie pasta I figured I would give it a try. It was a big package for about $2 so very cheap considering. 

This is only like half the package here that i boiled

Never heard of this brand



My sister grilled some veggie to go with the pasta and I made garlic bread. The pasta is okay but the two times that I've made it It's only been ok. I don't really know what to dress the pasta with. I didn't like the tomato sauce pairing with it but the first time I tried it with a cheese sauce and it was better. I'm going to have to find a different alternative for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment