Sunday, December 25, 2011

Homemade Pizza



I have been craving pizza for weeks now and I finally got around to making my own. I was hesitant about making dough since last time it ended up in a gigantic mess and fail. But I wanted pizza bad enough that I was determined to make it work so I tried. 

I used Red Stars dry active yeast which if you don't know how to make you can check their website for directions. 

After my dough had been kneaded and rested I divided it up and rolled out some mini pies. I precooked them a bit in the oven and then put my tomato sauce and cheese and popped it back into the oven. After wards I topped it with some alfalfa sprouts and avocado. 

It was so tasty and easy and I enjoyed making it myself. I even ran some olive oil along the edges of the pies and then sprinkled garlic on it to have a nice tasting crust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment